pokerstars-handhistory only with zoom working

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

pokerstars-handhistory only with zoom working

Postby rroobbss » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:29 pm

Pokerstars
I downloades Pokertracker4 v 4.15.27 and pokerstars :
Problem is that handhistory only is working with zoom not with ring games;
on ring games for example 6+holdem NL $ 0,05/0,10 in PT4 error message : Error poler Stras : Invalid date specified in handhistory;
Why does this message only appears in ring games and not in zoom ?? zoom works fine at pokerstars with handhistory and Pokertracker 4
rroobbss

Re: pokerstars-handhistory only with zoom working

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:12 pm

rroobbss wrote:Problem is that handhistory only is working with zoom not with ring games;
on ring games for example 6+holdem NL $ 0,05/0,10 in PT4 error message : Error poler Stras : Invalid date specified in handhistory;
Why does this message only appears in ring games and not in zoom ?? zoom works fine at pokerstars with handhistory and Pokertracker 4

6+ Holdem isn't currently supported by PokerTracker 4 and as far as I am aware there are no 6+ Holdem Zoom games offered on PokerStars at this time so those hands would have been normal Holdem.
Flag_Hippo

Re: pokerstars-handhistory only with zoom working

Postby rroobbss » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:26 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
rroobbss wrote:Problem is that handhistory only is working with zoom not with ring games;

6+ Holdem isn't currently supported by PokerTracker 4 and as far as I am aware there are no 6+ Holdem Zoom games offered on PokerStars at this time so those hands would have been normal Holdem.

Thank you for information ......now i realized that 6+ Holdem on pokerstars is a completely different game and has nothing in common with texas holdem poker -----problem is solved the normal ring games on are found in the topic cash and is working with PT4 :D
rroobbss

Return to PT4 Feature Requests