Shoving spots in ICM custom quizz

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Shoving spots in ICM custom quizz

Postby Kadwallon » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:35 pm

Hi,

As a SNG player, i fully appreciate those ICM features including the quizz. We can create our own structure which is important but when i take quizzes on my custom payout structure from the SB or BTN, it does only give me calling spots while i would like to work on shoving spots for the BTN and SB at the bubble 4 handed which arise more often.
One would say " just set it up 3 handed from the BTN then you'll only have shoving spots" Fair enough, but the ICM maths are very diferent on a post bubble 3 player situation and on a 4 player bubble one.

This could be a feature to update then : choosing between calling or shoving spots or a mix of both

Regards,
Kadwallon
Kadwallon

Re: Shoving spots in ICM custom quizz

Postby Kadwallon » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:26 pm

As i'm thinking about it, there are some other features that could be added on the ICM quizz.

1) Choosing between shoving spots and calling spots - this is my first post purpose

2) Displaying the stacks in BB, like we can do in the replayer

3) Choosing how deep we are or how deep opponents are.

4) It is nice that we can create our own structure but somehow it doesn't want to register it and we have to enter it everytime. The stacks sizes appears to be always the same when you take a quizz with a structure you created. When i created the 6max DON structure, it would only give me spots with 3 BB = all in everytime !

If i think about other features to add, i'll talk about it on this spot

Kadwallon
Kadwallon

Return to PT4 Feature Requests