Cash out Stats

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Cash out Stats

Postby ergophobia » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:26 pm

Is there a way to check stats on cash out hands? Specifically I want to know the percentage of time the cash out player wins vs their average equity. For not just villain but any hands where a cash out was used in the database.
ergophobia

Re: Cash out Stats

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:16 am

Depending on exactly what you want to see, there is a filter for whether the payout received was "good" or "bad" in Hand Details > Payouts Received. You could filter by good or bad hands in an 'All Players' report in My Reports and compare Amount Won Inc Payouts with Amount Won.

To get more detail you would need to make a custom stat.
The payout in a hand is stored in 'cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_payout' - take a look at the Cash > Player column 'amt_won_inc_payout' for example.

Custom Stats Guide
Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics

Bear in mind that since a fee is taken for every cashout, overall the player pool will lose money by cashing out.
WhiteRider

Postby ergophobia » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:18 am

OK so if a cashout is good or bad what does that mean? Good means stars lost money?

How do I filter this against me?

And does PT4 correctly track cash outs because it looks like the tracking is off. EDIT found the tracking error on my end.
ergophobia

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:49 am

A "good" payout is one in which the player cashed out for more than they would have won if the hand had run to showdown.
WhiteRider

Return to PT4 Feature Requests