More Colour Options for HUD Border Please

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

More Colour Options for HUD Border Please

Postby ShellysAshes » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:41 pm

Hi, since finally switching to aurora on stars, the table theme I've gone with has very narrow colour borders that are not easy to see, so as an accompaniment I have started using the colour borders for my HUD in PT4, by clicking on the note icon in my HUD, then selecting a colour from the drop down list alongside the player name in the notes tab.

However, there are simply not enough colour options. Just 8. Any chance you can amend this feature so that we are able to recreate the pokerstars colour system within PT4? For example, on stars you can essentially create infinite labels by having access to the entire colour palate. In pokerstars, I use a bright pink for very good fish (good as in a very high EV spot for me), a traditional purple for lagfish/whales, and then a light pink for top tier -100bb type funplayers. In the PT4 colour palate however, there is a bright pink (labelled as purple) but I simply wouldn't be able to differentiate between a lagfish / high ev spot fish / total funplayer.

Having the option to create my own colour label borders for the PT4 HUD would be great cheers.
ShellysAshes

Re: More Colour Options for HUD Border Please

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:09 am

If you want to be linked to this feature request and get notified if this functionality is added you can open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 Feature Requests