Overfolding River

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Overfolding River

Postby ohsnapkid » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:38 am

According to Leak Tracker I’m WAY overfolding to river aggression in 6-Max midstakes PLO. I agree.

In hands that went to showdown is there a way to see the hands where I folded the winner on the river?
ohsnapkid

Re: Overfolding River

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:09 pm

If you fold on the river then the hand wouldn't have gone to showdown and you won't know what your opponent had (except for some multiway hands on the river).
Flag_Hippo

Postby ohsnapkid » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:16 pm

Thanks Hippo. I meant multi-way (quite common in these games.)
ohsnapkid

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:34 am

ohsnapkid wrote:According to Leak Tracker I’m WAY overfolding to river aggression in 6-Max midstakes PLO. I agree.

The stat in LeakTracker is 'Fold to R Bet' isn't accounting for hands where you were raised - only those where you faced a bet so it won't be all hands where you faced river aggression.
ohsnapkid wrote:In hands that went to showdown is there a way to see the hands where I folded the winner on the river?

You can filter for 'Hands Went To Showdown' in 'Hand Details' and then add a filter for folding the river in 'Actions and Opportunities'.
ohsnapkid wrote:I meant multi-way (quite common in these games.)

Bear in mind that the stat ranges displayed in LeakTracker will include data from heads up pots so it's not really applicable to your fold frequency in multiway pots only.
Flag_Hippo

Postby ohsnapkid » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Thanks!
ohsnapkid

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles