Average Stack Size (BBs) at the start of a tourney hand

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Average Stack Size (BBs) at the start of a tourney hand

Postby Astron8 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:13 pm

I would like to know what the average stack size of a player's table, at the beginning of a hand, in big blinds. I want to see this in the All Players Report with the summary value at the bottom of the page indicating the average value for all players. I will sort this for blind level (say, 10/20).

I have tried some of the Live Stats, but I always get an error on the All players report.

Steve
Astron8

Re: Average Stack Size (BBs) at the start of a tourney hand

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:56 am

I don't know of a method to do this. You would need to know SQL and how to build a subquery to make that work as it would require accessing the stacks of all other players in a hand individually.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Astron8 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:01 pm

I thought it might be difficult. Perhaps we could create a reasonable surrogate. What if we create an average stack size for Hero in the big blind. Then filter All Players for the big blind only. Then we filter for a particular tourney level (such as 10/20). Then the summary average on the All Players tab should reflect the average stack size for the players at that level. There could be small errors, but with a large database, the error might be acceptable.
Can we create this stat?
Steve
Astron8

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Average Stack Size BB.zip
(485 Bytes) Downloaded 88 times
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles