PFR by position

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PFR by position

Postby Savannahh » Tue May 22, 2018 3:20 am

Im brand new to custom stats and am having trouble finding what my mistake is when it comes to finding PFR by position. I believe my mistake is in the cnt_pfr_opp column, here is the expression I have for EP PFR 6 max---> sum(if[ lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '__%' OR (lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '_' AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_before > (cash_limit.amt_bb + cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante)) AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing < (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_before - (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind + cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante))) AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers > 0 OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_opp) ) and (cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 3), 1, 0]) *I just duplicated the expression and added the position portion at the end, my guess is this is an order of operations issue.If anyone knows the correct way to do this please let me know! Thank you!
Savannahh

Re: PFR by position

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 22, 2018 6:17 am

If you want that information in a HUD stat it's easier to specify the position via the 'Item Properties' tab at the top right of the HUD Profile Editor window. Select the PFR stat and scroll down to where it says 'Position'. PFR by position is also available in the default 'Tools' popup or you can create your own positional popup.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles