(expression) filter for opponents stacksize?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

(expression) filter for opponents stacksize?

Postby ommaha » Fri May 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Is there a possibility to filter for the stacksize of the first raiser?

F.e. I only want to filter for 3bet opportunities where the openraiser has between 30 and 50 big blinds. tyvm
ommaha

Re: (expression) filter for opponents stacksize?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat May 26, 2018 1:36 pm

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, cash_limit cl where chps.id_limit = cl.id_limit and chps.flg_p_first_raise and chps.amt_before / cl.amt_bb between 30 and 50)
Flag_Hippo

Postby ommaha » Sun May 27, 2018 10:40 am

tyvm

that is completely new kind of syntax to me, especially "id_hand" and "chps".
Is there a tutorial or explanation what the different parts of the syntax mean available somewhere?

How would I filter for situations where I have a squeeze opportunity OTB 6max when there is exactly one caller of the first raise and I want the caller to have between 30 and 50 blinds f.e.?
I would start with the following but I have no idea about adding stacksizes:

cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 0 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p) >= 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1) = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 1) and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int BETWEEN 2 and 3 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 2 for 1)::int BETWEEN 1 and 2 and (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p) = 2 or (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p) > 2 and not (((substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 3 for 1)::int - cash_hand_player_statistics.position + 10) % 10) BETWEEN 1 AND (((substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 2 for 1)::int - cash_hand_player_statistics.position + 10) % 10)))))

Any help very appreciated
ommaha

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun May 27, 2018 2:42 pm

'id_hand' is the hand identifier and 'chps' is an just an abbreviation of 'cash_hand_player_statistics' - see here for further information on these queries.

ommaha wrote:How would I filter for situations where I have a squeeze opportunity OTB 6max when there is exactly one caller of the first raise and I want the caller to have between 30 and 50 blinds f.e.?
I would start with the following but I have no idea about adding stacksizes:

In this scenario the caller would have cold called so you can use this:

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, cash_limit cl where chps.id_limit = cl.id_limit and chps.flg_p_ccall and chps.amt_before / cl.amt_bb between 30 and 50)
Flag_Hippo

Postby ommaha » Sun May 27, 2018 7:14 pm

tyvm
ommaha

Postby ommaha » Mon May 28, 2018 7:09 pm

I am sorry that I have to ask a very similar thing again.
What is the Syntax like when I want to have a Player in a certain Position with a certain stack. F.e. small blind has between 30 and 50bb?
btw is there a list available of all the flg_p to be used with PT4?

Any help very appreciated
ommaha

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 29, 2018 9:15 am

ommaha wrote:What is the Syntax like when I want to have a Player in a certain Position with a certain stack. F.e. small blind has between 30 and 50bb?

It's the same:

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, cash_limit cl where chps.id_limit = cl.id_limit and chps.position = 9 and chps.amt_before / cl.amt_bb between 30 and 50)

ommaha wrote:btw is there a list available of all the flg_p to be used with PT4?

You can find the files used to create the database in your PokerTracker 4 installation folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Schemas

The meaning of database fields with the same names haven't changed in any significant way from PokerTracker 3 however forum member 'Bininu' made their own schema document for PokerTracker 4 available in this thread.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles