charts legend not showing (Mac OS High Sierra)

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

charts legend not showing (Mac OS High Sierra)

Postby dvittomc » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Hi there,

since I started to play again (I have been off for a few years) pokertracker does not show the charts legends, so I don't know what each color means (see screenshot https://imgur.com/a/3vtJN0R)
On the bottom left I should see what each line means, also I should see the Y-axis values... and they are not there

I remember some colors, like red was non-showdown, blue showdown, yellow expected... etc but I would like to have my app properly working,
When I first reinstalled it a couple of months ago I remember seeing the message "This application is not optimized to work with Mac OS" but it works pretty ok... HUD works, import/export of hands work... etc but I started to see some issues like the ones I mentioned.

Any ideas? Why would pokertracker not be optimized to work with the latest Mac OS versions?

Thanks for your time.
dvittomc

Re: charts legend not showing (Mac OS High Sierra)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:46 am

The development team are aware of the upcoming change to app compatibility so if you want to be automatically notified when a 64-bit version of PokerTracker 4 is available for Mac then you can let us know in a Support Ticket. With regards to your graph if you have a "/Library/Disabled Fonts" folder on your Mac then copy all the fonts from there into the /Library/Fonts folder. Once that's done reboot and that should resolve the problem.
Flag_Hippo

Re: charts legend not showing (Mac OS High Sierra)

Postby dvittomc » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Indeed! Thanks!
dvittomc

Return to PT4 for macOS