custom graph from custom stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

custom graph from custom stat

Postby afteRReset » Sun May 19, 2019 7:09 am

I have a custom filter which returns hands played by desired players which looks like this
Spoiler: show
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p where thps.id_player = p.id_player and (p.player_name = 'player'
))

I tried to make a stat out of it which returns chips

Spoiler: show
sum(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_won in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p where thps.id_player = p.id_player and (p.player_name = 'player'
)))

and then make a graph of it, but I get 'the statement is not valid SQL'. I guess you can't use inline sql in statistics. Is there any way around it?
afteRReset

Re: custom graph from custom stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 20, 2019 7:54 am

Sorry but I am not sure exactly what it is you are trying to graph. Based on your custom filter you want to see a graph of how many chips you've won when a specific player is dealt in?
Flag_Hippo

Postby afteRReset » Wed May 22, 2019 11:59 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Sorry but I am not sure exactly what it is you are trying to graph. Based on your custom filter you want to see a graph of how many chips you've won when a specific player is dealt in?

My bad, it's supposed to be for a group of players, I would add "OR p.player_name = 'player2' OR p.player_name = 'player3'"...
afteRReset

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 23, 2019 6:51 am

I still don't know what results you want to see. Do you want see your results when any of these players are dealt in to your hands? That's what your first subquery will basically do if you use it in a custom player report. Or do you just want to see a graph of the winnings of this group of players?
Flag_Hippo

Postby afteRReset » Tue May 28, 2019 4:15 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:I still don't know what results you want to see. Do you want see your results when any of these players are dealt in to your hands? That's what your first subquery will basically do if you use it in a custom player report. Or do you just want to see a graph of the winnings of this group of players?

Yes exactly, the first query returns just a number of how I'm doing against that group of players. It works just fine in a report. I'd like to see a graph of it ideally with showdown and non-showdown.
I'm aware of alias functionality in pt4 UI, but the last time I used it it took too long and it also brings in hands that players played without me so it's not what I'm looking for.
afteRReset

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles