Quick Filters for GGPoker AoF Positions

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Quick Filters for GGPoker AoF Positions

Postby AequitasAUT » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:35 am

I'm currently trying to build quick filters to filter for heads-up, 3-player, and 4-player All-In or Fold tables to see exactly how my ranges are performing in certain spots.

For most parts, this has been easy, but currently, I'm struggling to build a filter for 4-players with Hero in BB, CO going allin and SB folding.

So far I've used:

Players Dealt Into Hand Between 4 And 4
Position of Active Player of Selected Exactly 8
Position of First Raiser Position of Selected Exactly 1

This get's me all hands that CO went all-in with when I'm in BB, BUT it also contains the hands in which SB already called.

In short, I need a way to exclude hands were one or more specific positions folded already before it becomes my turn to not only create this specific filters, but also filters, for example, to show all spots where Hero is BB and CO, BTN, and SB went all-in.
AequitasAUT

Re: Quick Filters for GGPoker AoF Positions

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:00 am

If you filter for facing a steal in the BB then that will filter out the hands with caller(s) in between.
Flag_Hippo

Postby AequitasAUT » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:08 am

Thanks. That solves the BB vs. CO situation.

And what can I do to specifically filter the situation where Hero is BB and CO + BTN went allin, but SB folded?
AequitasAUT

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:49 am

There isn't a filter you can use for the position of callers but you can do this in a custom report with an expression filter:

cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '10%' and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p NOT LIKE '109%'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' (substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report). This post has more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work if you want to filter for different situations.
Flag_Hippo

Postby AequitasAUT » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:12 am

Not the answer I was hoping for, but obv. at least a usable workaround.

Maybe you can forward a feature request to make add a "position" setting to the "Actions & Opportunities" section in the regular filters.
AequitasAUT

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles