Total pots sum for reports

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Total pots sum for reports

Postby Papá Noés » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:19 pm

Hi, I'm looking at the manual to do stats but it is very complex for what I want to do, and there is also a huge language barrier for me.

I only want a stat like the one that already exists for Pot Size (BBs) but with a small difference, which in summary I want it to return the total sum of pots. What I want to check with this is in which different spots reports more blinds are played IN TOTAL without the need to count the number of hands. The current stat returns a blank summary.

I assumed that it should not be a very big problem, I have modified other stats without studying the manual, even columns, but this one that seems so simple after about four hours seems impossible to me.

All the time I find problems that I think are related to the summary type, but the truth is that I don't know what happens. When I check a 10 hands report with a calculator, then I can see that PT4 has performed mysterious calculations that are of no use to me, and I really just want a simple sum of total pots.
Papá Noés

Re: Total pots sum for reports

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:31 am

You need to create a single custom column that calculates the pot size in BBs for each hand within an (if[expr, then, else]) statement and set the 'Summary Type:' for the new custom column to 'Sum'. Attached is an example statistic that does that and although it calculates something different (BB Won in non-showdown pots) the principle will be the same.
Attachments
BB Won NSD.zip
(406 Bytes) Downloaded 29 times
Flag_Hippo

Re: Total pots sum for reports

Postby Papá Noés » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:53 pm

oh man, you're the best. You understood me incredible and it worked perfect. Flag_Hippo is the man.
Papá Noés

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles