leviathan74 wrote:As part of that, I wanted to filter my report and popup for different effective stack sizes. So, after some research, I downloaded Krada's Group by effective M report, made the appropriate changes to it and I created a stat that grouped by effective big blinds.
leviathan74 wrote:However, the results I was getting were strange, especially at lower stack depths. Essentially, whereas in terms of actual stack size, pokertracker showed me as having played 91 hands below 2.5BB in the BB when Heads Up, when I applied the effective stacks stat, it showed that i had played around 5000 hands, which was equivalent to 25% of all the hands I 've played HU! Initially, I thought I made a mistake- and that still may be the case. So just to make sure, I went to the Filters menu and chose manually to filter for effective stack sizes below 2.5BB. Sure enough, it gave me the same results.
leviathan74 wrote:Then just to make sure, I started checking out actual hands. As it turns out in not one out of the 10 hands I checked was the effective stack size smaller than 2.5BB.
Like I said, I could still have made a mistake, but this seems like a bug to me.
update tourney_hand_player_statistics as player
set amt_p_effective_stack =
from tourney_hand_player_statistics as villains
where player.id_hand = villains.id_hand
and player.id_player <> villains.id_player)
where player.amt_p_effective_stack = 0
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests