2bet and fold

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

2bet and fold

Postby clbjuan » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:58 pm

My 2bet and fold statistic is working badly, sometimes I get for example 200%, and it is allways too high
how i fitx it or how i get this stat in good.
clbjuan

Re: 2bet and fold

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:08 am

Rebuild your custom database cache (Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild). If that doesn't change anything post the column expressions for your custom statistic.
Flag_Hippo

Postby clbjuan » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:42 am

https://ibb.co/pnspbGS i do Custom Cache Rebuild and doesen't work
clbjuan

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:00 am

Please copy and paste your column expressions directly in the thread instead of using a screenshot. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby clbjuan » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:00 pm

value expresion
(cnt_f_bet_def_action_raise_fold / cnt_f_bet_def_action_raise_fold_opp) * 100

cnt_f_bet_def_action_raise_fold

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND (lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(R|XR)%') AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_fold OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_fold OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_fold), 1, 0])

cnt_f_bet_def_action_raise_fold_opp

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND (lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(R|XR)%') AND (lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(RC|RF|RR|XRC|XRF|XRR)' OR lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(XC|XR|XF|BR|BC|BF)' OR lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(XC|XR|XF|BR|BC|BF)'), 1, 0])
clbjuan

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:53 am

clbjuan wrote:(lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(RC|RF|RR|XRC|XRF|XRR)' OR lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(XC|XR|XF|BR|BC|BF)' OR lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(XC|XR|XF|BR|BC|BF)')

If the player faces a bet IP and just folds (F) you are not counting any of those hands as an opportunity to fold on the turn or river. You are also not counting hands where the player faces any bet IP and calls/raises or any sequence that contains more than two actions:

Code: Select all
(lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(R_|XR_)%' OR lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(F|X_|B_|C|R)%' OR lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(F|X_|B_|C|R)%')
Flag_Hippo

Postby clbjuan » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:34 pm

i dont understand sorry.
I told a friend to do me a favor and show me the way he had it and it goes like this:

(cnt_f_bet_def_action_raise_fold / cnt_f_bet_def_action_raise_fold_opp) * 100

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND (lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(R|XR)%') AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_fold OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_fold OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_fold), 1, 0])

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND (lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(R|XR)%') AND (lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(RC|RF|RR|XRC|XRF|XRR)%' OR lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(XC|XR|XF|BR|BC|BF|C|F|R)%' OR lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(XC|XR|XF|BR|BC|BF|C|F|R)%'), 1, 0])
clbjuan

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:18 am

cnt_f_bet_def_action_raise_fold

cnt_f_bet_def_action_raise_fold_opp
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND (lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(R|XR)%') AND (lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(R_|XR_)%' OR lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(F|X_|B_|C|R)%' OR lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(F|X_|B_|C|R)%'), 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles