Customs stats not showing when playing HU

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Customs stats not showing when playing HU

Postby goughy88 » Wed May 18, 2022 4:54 pm

So i have some custom stats that seem to not show when i play HU but they do show when i play 6max and i cant seem to figure out why? https://gyazo.com/6a7948a4aa18b9483309f583bd767825 Thats how it looks when playing Hu and this is what it looks like playing 6max https://gyazo.com/d17031c2c4f6a2c3ba4c5a4a74d9f51d Any help is greatly appreciated
goughy88

Re: Customs stats not showing when playing HU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 19, 2022 5:33 am

Try rebuilding your custom cache via 'Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby goughy88 » Thu May 19, 2022 12:48 pm

Ok so i went to do that today and it took like 4 hours to give me an esitmated time (during that time i couldnt use PT4) and then after telling me it would take 31hrs to complete https://gyazo.com/5e6b655075c58680bb99a9550f3eb6d1 it stopped responding after 20mins and was like that for an hour before i decided to stop the process as it would mean i wouldnt be able to grind tonight or tomorrow. Is there another way you can think of that might fix this? or if not is there a way to make the rebuild faster than 35hrs?
goughy88

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 19, 2022 1:29 pm

goughy88 wrote:Ok so i went to do that today and it took like 4 hours to give me an esitmated time (during that time i couldnt use PT4) and then after telling me it would take 31hrs to complete

The estimate tends to drop over time and not actually take that long however this process will take some time if you have a large database especially if it's not on an SSD. I'd recommend running the cache rebuild when you're not using PokerTracker 4 for a while such as overnight. Make sure that your computer does not power itself off or go to sleep while it's running or you will need to run it again from the start.
goughy88 wrote:it stopped responding after 20mins and was like that for an hour before i decided to stop the process

It's normal for PokerTracker 4 to be unresponsive while the cache is being rebuilt so it should be left alone until it completes.
goughy88 wrote:Is there another way you can think of that might fix this? or if not is there a way to make the rebuild faster than 35hrs?

There isn't another method. For any new or changed custom columns to use the cache, the custom cache needs to be rebuilt so that the stats can use the cache and are therefore faster:

Guide: Database Caching

Also if you don't have enough free space on your disk then that can cause issues when doing any kind of database maintenance. If you think the times are excessive for your setup then send us a support bundle in a Support Ticket so we can see what's going on and advise you accordingly:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles