Population range visualizer

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Population range visualizer

Postby djkwells » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:48 am

Hello pt4 community,

I would like if it was possible to use filters in order to see a range visualizer of all the people we have played.
A bit like the "range gathering" tool used in another trackers

So we would be able to visualize the population range (let's say, 3bet BBvsBTN) and displaying the range visualizer not to one player we have a report about only, but the whole population in the database?

This would be great if it's possible since I want to study adaptations that would be perfect against the field
I'm just asking since I did not find it yet, if a tool can do it (or an add on)

Thanks for your replies everyone

Have a nice Day
Kevin
djkwells

Re: Population range visualizer

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:56 am

To analyse population data you can create an 'All Players' report in 'My Reports' and remove the 'Player' stat. Add a built-in filter for NOT (Player is Hero) along with any other filters/statistics you want such as the 'Hole Cards' stat.
Flag_Hippo

Postby djkwells » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:36 am

Hey, thanks for your reply. I did follow your steps, and then it gives me the results of each stat I want to put in, according to the filter applied (not hero included, for all cards).
But this is not my exact willing. I would like to make a visualisation of the poker matrix for a specific stat (the same that H2n purposes for the pop range gathering, this is what I wanna do).

Let's say, I can see the pop 3bet 14% (for example), in my report. Well great, but what are the combos they are using?
I would like to visualize/see the range with accurates combos the population is using (like in a matrix). I don't know if I'm clear
djkwells

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:05 pm

You can see the combos that are being used with the 'Hole Cards' statistic but it's not possible to arrange the data in a hand grid/matrix.
Flag_Hippo

Postby captglasspac » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:19 am

Damn I just came here to ask this same question. I've been playing micro stakes zone on ignition and would like to get a better feel of what ranges the other player are using by position and action. I've created a report that lists every first position RFI that wasn't me, but it looks like I'll have to find a clever way to export that into a range visualizer. Does any body have suggestions for how to do that in PT4 or other software?
captglasspac

Postby YashN » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:10 am

captglasspac wrote:I've created a report that lists every first position RFI that wasn't me, but it looks like I'll have to find a clever way to export that into a range visualizer. Does any body have suggestions for how to do that in PT4 or other software?

If you have RFI by position, then PT4 -> Tools -> Equity Calculator -> Click on the first 'Sel'-> Hand Range Selector... -> Enter RFI% in Include field. Manually insert/delete hands based on actually observed hands in your DB.
YashN

Postby karbyn » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:18 pm

You can export your report to CSV, and then use Excel to transform it into a 13x13 matrix.
There are several ways this could be accomplished. DM me for the custom work
karbyn

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles