4bet Range%

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: 4bet Range%

Postby french_rontana » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:30 am

I do not understand why the columns turned out to be valid expressions, but when I enter the statistic, it gives me an invalid expression
I copied everything from the guide in the same way
Attachments
5bet+ ratio.PNG
french_rontana

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:35 am

kaisefranz8 wrote:I do not understand why the columns turned out to be valid expressions, but when I enter the statistic, it gives me an invalid expression
I copied everything from the guide in the same way

For this statistic I suggest following the steps I mentioned a few posts back as you will have a less accurate statistic multiplying 5Bet frequency by VPIP.

With regards to your value expression you are not using any spaces at all which isn't good practice. For example from the steps I posted this validates:

Code: Select all
((cnt_p_3bet / cnt_p_3bet_opp) * (cnt_p_5bet_after_3bet / cnt_p_4bet_def_opp_5bet_opp_after_3b)) * 100

If I remove all the spaces as you have done it does not validate anymore:

Code: Select all
((cnt_p_3bet/cnt_p_3bet_opp)*(cnt_p_5bet_after_3bet/cnt_p_4bet_def_opp_5bet_opp_after_3b))*100
Flag_Hippo

Postby french_rontana » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:14 pm

thank you! it works! is it possible to have the statistic that includes the case where there is a cold 5bet without a 3bet first? because the columns are valid, but when I go to enter the statistics even with spaces, it gives me the error, invalid expression
french_rontana

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:39 am

kaisefranz8 wrote:is it possible to have the statistic that includes the case where there is a cold 5bet without a 3bet first?

Yes that's possible.
kaisefranz8 wrote:because the columns are valid, but when I go to enter the statistics even with spaces, it gives me the error, invalid expression

Please give specific details of your columns and value expression. Without those I cannot tell you what's wrong.
Flag_Hippo

Postby french_rontana » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:24 am

the column are valid, but when i insert the stat 5bet+ ratio is not valid expression

cnt_p_5bet_after_raising
sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet) and (char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 4 AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 4 for 1)::int != cash_hand_player_statistics.position AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet), 1, 0])

cnt_p_5bet_oop_after_raising
sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet) and (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_opp and not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp)), 1, 0])

5bet+ ratio
((cnt_pfr / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * (cnt_p_5bet_after_raising / cnt_p_5bet_opp_after_raising)) * 100
french_rontana

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:34 am

kaisefranz8 wrote:cnt_p_5bet_oop_after_raising
sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet) and (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_opp and not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp)), 1, 0])

5bet+ ratio
((cnt_pfr / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * (cnt_p_5bet_after_raising / cnt_p_5bet_opp_after_raising)) * 100

You have used 'oop' in your column name but 'opp' in the statistics value expression.
Flag_Hippo

Postby french_rontana » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:01 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
kaisefranz8 wrote:cnt_p_5bet_oop_after_raising

5bet+ ratio

You have used 'oop' in your column name but 'opp' in the statistics value expression.

sorry for the mistake. thank you
french_rontana

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles