statistical error wsdwbr

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

statistical error wsdwbr

Postby marianoop » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:46 am

I want to add the wsdwbr static in my hud but it appears in blue, when i select it, it appears in my hud error
Attachments
163582417_790608635169461_5612971428499245067_n.jpg
161744408_884334959075057_2753390804587252913_n.jpg
marianoop
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:32 am

Re: statistical error wsdwbr

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:00 pm

marianoop wrote:I want to add the wsdwbr static in my hud but it appears in blue,

The blue text means that this is a custom statistic and not available by default.
marianoop wrote:when i select it, it appears in my hud error

Please export your custom statistic, zip/compress it and then attach it here or privately in a Support Ticket with a link to this thread.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 14358
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: statistical error wsdwbr

Postby marianoop » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:41 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
marianoop wrote:I want to add the wsdwbr static in my hud but it appears in blue,

The blue text means that this is a custom statistic and not available by default.
marianoop wrote:when i select it, it appears in my hud error

Please export your custom statistic, zip/compress it and then attach it here or privately in a Support Ticket with a link to this thread.


How do I export this statistic?
marianoop
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:32 am

Re: statistical error wsdwbr

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:01 am

That is covered in the link to the guide I provided in my previous reply. Go to 'Configure -> Statistics', select the statistic and then 'Options -> Export'.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 14358
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: statistical error wsdwbr

Postby marianoop » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:30 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:That is covered in the link to the guide I provided in my previous reply. Go to 'Configure -> Statistics', select the statistic and then 'Options -> Export'.


Sorry I had not seen that it was a link, thank you very much, there I sent you the compressed statistics
Attachments
WSDWBR.rar
(422 Bytes) Downloaded 146 times
marianoop
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:32 am

Re: statistical error wsdwbr

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:19 am

The custom columns referenced in your custom statistic (cnt_river_bet_and_wtsd_won & cnt_r_bet_and_wtsd) do not exist and haven't been created/defined in 'Configure -> Statistics -> Columns' - please refer to this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 14358
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: statistical error wsdwbr

Postby Shorts Shorts » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:53 pm

Good evening, I have the same problem, if I understood correctly, should I just grab the stat from my HUD and export it to this thread? Or should I delete the statistic, recreate it correctly, and export and copy it to this thread? Thank you very much.
Shorts Shorts
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 14, 2023 2:32 pm

Re: statistical error wsdwbr

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:06 am

Check your statistic is correct otherwise please attach it here or to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 14358
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amazonbot and 11 guests

cron
highfalutin