Making an alias

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Making an alias

Postby erickie » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:21 am

Hello there,

It would be great if somebody can help me with this:
I want to make an alias of a certain player type and want to know with what hands they openraise and with what hands they are shoving on me. Can somebody help please?

Thanks in advance!
erickie

Re: Making an alias

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:09 am

Can you please give a specific example of a player type and how you want to filter for them.
Flag_Hippo

Postby erickie » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:34 am

Hi Flag, I have tagged players with a certain color on the poker website. For example: yellow is a bad player. Now I want to make an alias of a couple of those yellow marked players. I heard from my coach that that is possible. Then I want to know what kind of range they minraise for example on the button and also with what kind of hands they go all in. Do you know how I can do that?
erickie

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:35 am

You cannot make an alias of them in PokerTracker 4 but you can filter that type of data in a custom 'All Players' report:

Guide: Creating My Reports

with an expression like this:

Code: Select all
N in (select id_color from notes where id_x=cash_hand_player_statistics.id_player)

where N is the note color number (1 is yellow, 2 is green and so on in the order of the colors listed in the note editor). You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. You can then add built-in filters for them minraising, being in a certain position e.t.c. To see hole card data for hands that reached showdown in the report remove the 'Player' stat from the report (double click on it under 'Report Stats') and then add the 'Hole Cards' stat by double clicking it under 'Available Stats'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles