SRP and MW stats depending on BOARDS

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

SRP and MW stats depending on BOARDS

Postby PioR0T » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:32 pm

Hi everyone, this is my first post, so if by chance I got the wrong section or something else tell me and sorry in advance. I have a question about the custom stats, I would like to create statistics that show me the tendencies of the opponent based on the types of boards and make a difference between SRP and MW. does anyone have any idea how this can be done? Thanks in advance :D
PioR0T

Re: SRP and MW stats depending on BOARDS

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:09 am

PioR0T wrote:does anyone have any idea how this can be done?

See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.
PioR0T wrote:based on the types of boards

You can do lots of things depending on what you want. For example board cards can be tested in many ways - a flop that has no card higher than a 6 looks like this:
Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.card_1 % 13 BETWEEN 1 AND 6 AND cash_hand_summary.card_2 % 13 BETWEEN 1 AND 6 AND cash_hand_summary.card_3 % 13 BETWEEN 1 AND 6

This post has more information on how the modulo function works. You can also test based on the players hand strength when their cards are known e.g. having a flush draw. - this post lists all the id_x_hand_strength values.
PioR0T wrote:and make a difference between SRP

If you mean a single raised pot that can be done with:

char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2

This post has information on how the actors and aggressors strings work. This thread and this thread discuss how you can compare/test the strings and for more detail on pattern matching in PostgreSQL such as LIKE, SIMILAR e.t.c see this guide.
PioR0T wrote:and MW.

If you mean multiway then that can be tested whether by the number of players on each street. For example 3 or more players looks like:

cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_x >= 3

where x is the street identifier (p, f, t, or r).
Flag_Hippo

Re: SRP and MW stats depending on BOARDS

Postby PioR0T » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:47 am

Thank you very much!! :)
PioR0T

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles