Call 3b range

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Call 3b range

Postby Federicuccia » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:57 pm

i need this stats...

i need to know not the simple percentage of call 3b(number of times that player call a 3b)because i have this stat but the range that oppo call a 3b(number of hands)...

Can u help me?

thanks
Federicuccia

Re: Call 3b range

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:47 am

That would need a custom statistic - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.

What you need to do will depend on exactly what range you want to see. Do you want to only see the range they call with after 2Betting? After only raising first in? If for example you wanted the calling range after raising first in then you would multiply the raise first in range by the call frequency:
Code: Select all
((cnt_p_raise_first_in / cnt_p_open_opp ) * 100) * (cnt_p_3bet_def_action_call_after_rfi / cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_after_rfi)

The final two columns are custom and would need entering first into PokerTracker 4:

cnt_p_3bet_def_action_call_after_rfi
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action = 'C', 1, 0])

cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_after_rfi
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp, 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Postby Federicuccia » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:50 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:That would need a custom statistic - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.

What you need to do will depend on exactly what range you want to see. Do you want to only see the range they call with after 2Betting? After only raising first in? If for example you wanted the calling range after raising first in then you would multiply the raise first in range by the call frequency:
((cnt_p_raise_first_in / cnt_p_open_opp ) * 100) * (cnt_p_3bet_def_action_call_after_rfi / cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_after_rfi)

]

Yes i need calling range after raise first in but if i validate your statistic says Invalid value expression....
Federicuccia

Postby Federicuccia » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:16 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:That would need a custom statistic - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.

The final two columns are custom and would need entering first into PokerTracker 4:

cnt_p_3bet_def_action_call_after_rfi
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action = 'C', 1, 0])

cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_after_rfi
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp, 1, 0])

ok it works...

only a question? the stats give me a lot of decimals....i want onlly a number..

Thanks
Federicuccia

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:50 am

There is a decimals checkbox which can be disabled on the 'Definition' tab of the statistic. You can also specify the number of decimal places used for a statistic by using an expression in the 'Format Type' of the statistic or in the Item Properties for the statistic in the HUD Profile Editor.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles