big blind raise small blind limp %

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

big blind raise small blind limp %

Postby tomhogan16 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:02 pm

hi, looking to create a stat that shows how often the big blind raises the small blind limp in a tournament. thanks!
tomhogan16

Re: big blind raise small blind limp %

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:48 am

There is a cash game statistic called 'Raise With SB Limper When in BB' in the Download Warehouse. After importing it into PokerTracker 4 you can convert it to a tournament statistic via the 'Options' button in 'Configure -> Statistics'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby tomhogan16 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:01 am

im clicking download in the download warehouse next to the stat but nothing is happening?
tomhogan16

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:41 am

Are you doing that from the 'Community' tab in the PokerTracker 4 software? Files cannot be download from the internet using PokerTracker 4 itself and you will need to use a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge e.t.c.) instead.
Flag_Hippo

Postby tomhogan16 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:57 am

okay i have now downloaded it, how do i import it to pt4? thanks
tomhogan16

Postby tomhogan16 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:09 am

ok so i have downloaded it and imported it and converted it to mtt, i went to hud - edit hud profiles, changed it to tournament profile , added the line then text then statistic, all looks good, then i click apply then okay. but when i get a table up its not coming up. note i have tournament bcc ipoker profile selected and im on an acr table. any help would be appriciated
tomhogan16

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:19 am

You mean the HUD Profile on the table is not the HUD Profile you added that statistic to? You can manually change the HUD Profile on the table by clicking PT-icon and if you want to change the HUD that loads by default for a particular site/gametype e.t.c. you can do that via the 'Profile Select' tab in 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options':

Guide: Profile Select
Flag_Hippo

Postby tomhogan16 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:29 am

i went into edit hud profiles, made the new text and statistic, on the right bottom where it has the preview it is there, but then when i join a table and the hud pops up its not there. any ideas on what i could be doing wrong?
tomhogan16

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:15 am

If you are sure you are using the correct HUD Profile on the table then please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket along with a screenshot of the HUD on the table and your exported HUD Profile (use the 'Options' button in the HUD Profile Editor). You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings it will be a text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby tomhogan16 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:12 am

okay so i have it working on my ignition tables but not on acr. any idea on how i can get it to work on acr aswell? thanks
tomhogan16

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles