Stats not working properly

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Stats not working properly

Postby LAAKIO » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:09 am

Hi,

I hope somebody can help with this.

I finished creating a new hud and I noticed that some stats are not working as they should.

Here are some of them:

1) Probe Turn in non-3Bet+ Pot (This stat comes within PT4)

I played the following hand:

iPoker - €0.20 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 3 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com
BB: 100 BB
Hero (BTN): 268.35 BB
SB: 100 BB
SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Jd As
Hero raises to 2.5 BB, fold, BB calls 1.5 BB
Flop : (5.5 BB, 2 players) 9h 6h 2s
BB checks, Hero checks
Turn : (5.5 BB, 2 players) Ac
BB bets 3 BB, Hero calls 3 BB
River : (11.5 BB, 2 players) 9s
BB bets 4 BB, Hero calls 4 BB
Hero shows Jd As (Two Pair, Aces and Nines)
(Pre 72%, Flop 85%, Turn 100%)
BB shows Qd Jc (One Pair, Nines)
(Pre 28%, Flop 15%, Turn 0%)
Hero wins 18.2 BB

This should count as a probe bet turn (in non-3bet+ pot) opportunity and action but the stat is not counting either of them. It says " - (0/0) "

2) Check Raise Flop (This stat comes within PT4)

iPoker - €0.20 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
BB: 163.95 BB
UTG: 102.5 BB
MP: 100 BB
Hero (CO): 100 BB
BTN: 112.6 BB
SB: 21.75 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Jd 7d
fold, fold, Hero raises to 2.5 BB, fold, fold, BB calls 1.5 BB
Flop : (5.5 BB, 2 players) 7c 2d 3c
BB checks, Hero bets 3.3 BB, BB raises to 6.6 BB, Hero calls 3.3 BB
Turn : (18.7 BB, 2 players) Qs
BB bets 9.35 BB, Hero calls 9.35 BB
River : (37.4 BB, 2 players) 7h
BB bets 145.5 BB, fold
BB wins 34.95 BB

This should count as a checkraise flop action but the stat shows: " 0 (0/2) "

Check Raise Total also marks " 0 (0/2) "

3) Float Flop in 2BP (I created it)

I created this stat. The formula is:

((cnt_f_float_L - cnt_f_float_3bp_L) / (cnt_f_float_opp_L - cnt_f_float_opp_3bp_L)) * 100
where:
cnt_f_float_L:
sum(if[lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%C' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 AND ((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position)), 1, 0])
cnt_f_float_3bp_L:
sum(if[lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%C' AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 AND ((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position)), 1, 0])
cnt_f_float_opp_L:
sum(if[lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%C' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 AND ((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position)), 1, 0])
cnt_f_float_opp_3bp_L:
sum(if[lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%C' AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 AND ((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position)), 1, 0])

Hero (UTG): 143 BB
MP: 111.8 BB
CO: 103.65 BB
BTN: 13.7 BB
SB: 241.15 BB
BB: 100 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Ah Tc
Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, CO calls 3 BB, fold, fold, fold
Flop : (7.5 BB, 2 players) 7d Qc Ts
Hero checks, CO bets 3.75 BB, Hero calls 3.75 BB
Turn : (15 BB, 2 players) 6h
Hero checks, CO bets 7.5 BB, Hero calls 7.5 BB
River : (30 BB, 2 players) 9s
Hero checks, CO checks
Hero mucks Ah Tc (One Pair, Tens)
(Pre 56%, Flop 20%, Turn 11%)
CO shows Jh Qh (One Pair, Queens)
(Pre 44%, Flop 80%, Turn 89%)
CO wins 28 BB

This should count as a float bet in a single raised pot but the stat shows: " - (0/0) "

There are 3 more stats I found that are not counting the actions correctly but I don't want to extend this post any longer. If I get some answer for these ones I will post the rest.

Thanks in advance for any help!
LAAKIO

Re: Stats not working properly

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:19 am

If you are reviewing these stats in the replayer then please note that if you have the 'Hud stat values at time of hand' option enabled then the current hand will not be included in the stats, and that could explain what you're seeing here. That option is in the Options button menu on the Replayer.

For any custom stats please make sure that you rebuild the custom cache (Database > Database Management > Rebuild Cache > Custom Cache Rebuild) after you make any changes to your columns.

If that doesn't explain what you're seeing, please export those hands and attach them to a Support Ticket so that we can take a look. Please also export the custom stat from number 3 and attach that.
Include a link to this thread and we'll take a closer look for you.
WhiteRider

Postby LAAKIO » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:51 am

Thank you very much!

Those stats are looking fine now after checking those 2 things you mentioned.

Nevertheless there is another one that is still not working right for me. It is one that I created myself so hopefully you can help me find a mistake in my coding.

The stat is Float Flop in 3BP+ and the formula is: (cnt_f_float_3bp_L / cnt_f_float_opp_3bp_L) * 100

cnt_f_float_3bp_L: sum(if[lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%C' AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 AND ((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position)), 1, 0])

cnt_f_float_opp_3bp_L: sum(if[lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%C' AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 AND ((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position)), 1, 0])

The hand played is the following:

UTG: 100 BB
MP: 176.4 BB
CO: 45.5 BB
BTN: 57.95 BB
SB: 100 BB
Hero (BB): 100.75 BB
SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Th Tc
fold, MP raises to 3 BB, CO calls 3 BB, BTN calls 3 BB, fold, Hero raises to 14 BB, fold, CO calls 11 BB, fold
Flop : (34.5 BB, 2 players) Qc 7s Kd
Hero checks, CO bets 31.5 BB, fold
CO wins 32.2 BB

It should count as a Float Flop in 3bet pot but the stat shows " - (0/0)

I have my doubts about the part of the code that says "char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 AND ((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position)"...I don't really know what that means, I guess it has something to do with the positions of the players involved in the hand but I just copied it from another base stat which I duplicated to build this one.
LAAKIO

Postby LAAKIO » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:58 am

Let me know if you can solve it just with my explanation or if you need me to send you a Support Ticket like you said previously. Thanks!
LAAKIO

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:39 am

char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2

..says that there were exactly two aggressors preflop. The first is the big blind posting (that's not aggressive, but it is technically the first bet preflop, so we include it here), and the second is the 2bet, so that part will prevent it working.

You should change that part to something like:

char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) > 2

For an explanation of how the aggressors and actors strings work, see this thread.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles