SB fold to BB flop cbet when SB open limp/called iso pre

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: SB fold to BB flop cbet when SB open limp/called iso pre

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:37 am

TRNSLTR wrote:Oh, my bad. Ok, so this is "cnt_p_limp_call_copy" column:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise and lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'CC%' and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='F', 1, 0])

"cnt_p_limp_faceraise_copy" column:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise and lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'CC%' and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp, 1, 0])

Those expressions are good.
Flag_Hippo

Postby TRNSLTR » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:50 am

Ok, cool, so the stat is done and good? There's no other mistakes that I could have made to get a faulty info?
TRNSLTR

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:58 pm

Those column expressions will work perfectly to count the situation you wanted. The only other thing as I mentioned before was the column names themselves but that will not change anything about how the statistic is being calculated so you can leave them as they are if you want.
Flag_Hippo

Postby TRNSLTR » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:56 pm

Yes, I changed the column names like you said and created the statistic with the new names. Ok, thank you for your help!

Honestly, I don't understand why don't you guys just make the stats yourself that people ask here on the forum and upload them. Seems like you would have spent much less time doing it yourself than explaining it to me multiple times.
TRNSLTR

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles