export multiple stats

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

export multiple stats

Postby PetarM » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:01 am

Hello,

I have like 100 custom stats and I am having hard time exporting/importing them 1 by 1.
Would it be an easier/faster way to do?

Thank you
PetarM

Re: export multiple stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:21 am

If all of those statistics are in HUD Profiles then you can export them using the 'Options' button in the HUD Profile Editor and importing them elsewhere will transfer the custom statistics contained within (including popups). Another method is to copy/transfer the following file:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\StatDefinitionsCustomized.pt4

Note that you cannot merge the files and you would only be able to overwrite the existing information on another install.
Flag_Hippo

Postby PetarM » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:23 pm

so basically i can make new profile, add all custom stats, export and during a new install when I import the profile it will import all custom stats in it, is that correct?
PetarM

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:32 am

Yes but if it's for a new install then I'd just recommend manually transferring the file I suggested or use backup & restore to transfer all your custom settings since that would save you having to add all of your custom statistics to a custom HUD profile.
Flag_Hippo

Postby PetarM » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:29 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:use backup & restore

So if I backup the database, this will also backup all my custom stats?
PetarM

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:35 am

Custom settings including custom statistics are backed up when 'User Data Files' under 'Optional Files' is enabled.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles