# of Hands Needed for Leaktracker

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

# of Hands Needed for Leaktracker

Postby SoRigged » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:38 pm

How many hands are needed for leaktracker to be considered reliable? I understand some stats such as VPIP may require less hands than 3bet% or something else, but in general, how many hands would you recommend are logged before the stats are meaningful?
SoRigged

Re: # of Hands Needed for Leaktracker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:26 pm

LeakTracker displays a message of 'More Hands Required For Accurate Results' depending on the sample size used for the analysis. As far as I know the threshold for that message is 10,000 hands although it's only a guide and as you mentioned some statistics such as VPIP/PFR will converge much quicker than more specific ones.
Flag_Hippo

Re: # of Hands Needed for Leaktracker

Postby SoRigged » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:26 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:LeakTracker displays a message of 'More Hands Required For Accurate Results' depending on the sample size used for the analysis. As far as I know the threshold for that message is 10,000 hands although it's only a guide and as you mentioned some statistics such as VPIP/PFR will converge much quicker than more specific ones.

Thank you. Sorry I didn't see that before. It looks like I have to click into each position to view the "More Hands Required.." to know how many more hands are needed. Thanks for responding despite it being relatively obvious how many more hands are needed.
SoRigged

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles