Fold to F Float in non 3bet+ Pots

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fold to F Float in non 3bet+ Pots

Postby mish » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:49 am

I am trying to create custom stats for "Fold to Flop Float in non 3bet + Pots"

It seemed logical to me, that I just have to deduct the number of folds to F Float in 3bet+ Pots from the general number of folds to F Float. So I took the expressions from those stats:

((cnt_f_float_def_opp_action_fold / cnt_f_float_def_opp) - (cnt_f_float_def_opp_action_fold_3bet_pot / cnt_f_float_def_opp_3bet_pot)) * 100

cnt_f_float_def_opp_action_fold
sum(if[ not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 2) = 'XF', 1, 0])

cnt_f_float_def_opp
sum(if[ not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

cnt_f_float_def_opp_action_fold_3bet_pot
sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 2) = 'XF', 1, 0])

cnt_f_float_def_opp_3bet_pot
sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

The result is not plausible. The sample size is way to low an for some opponents I get a negative result. What is wrong? Anyone who has a clue?
mish

Re: Fold to F Float in non 3bet+ Pots

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:03 pm

That doesn't require a custom statistic since 'Fold To F Float Bet' only counts single raised pots by default.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles