RFI Nal Stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

RFI Nal Stat

Postby Devos93 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:13 am

Hi, I’m trying to build my first HUD to play Spin&go, and I’m making new specific statistics, not included in the software.
I would like to make a statistic that counts the opponents raise first in, except for the allins (RFI Nal).
Any help ?
Devos93

Re: RFI Nal Stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:21 pm

To do that you can compare the size of the first raise made by a player (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made) to their actual stack size (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before) or their effective stack size (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack). If you need it see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. While the latter was written for PokerTracker 3 the techniques still apply to PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Devos93 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:15 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:To do that you can compare the size of the first raise made by a player (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made) to their actual stack size (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before) or their effective stack size (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack). If you need it see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. While the latter was written for PokerTracker 3 the techniques still apply to PokerTracker 4.

First of all, thank you for your quick reply, your answers to others topics helping me a lot.
I thought about how I could build it, and I came to this conclusion, but i'm not sure that works:

RFI_Nal:
Code: Select all
(cnt_p_raise_first_in_nal / cnt_p_open_opp) * 100

where, "cnt_p_raise_first_in_nal" could be:
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack 1, 0])

Do you think that could work like this, or i've to implement something else ?
Devos93

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:07 am

Yes but you have used tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise a second time instead of tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made and you are missing a comma from the sum(if[, 1, 0]) statement:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack, 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Postby Devos93 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:56 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Yes but you have used tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise a second time instead of tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made and you are missing a comma from the sum(if[, 1, 0]) statement:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack, 1, 0])

Perfect ! Thank you a lot for your help ! It seem to work fine :)
Devos93

Postby natig4 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:08 pm

Hey,

I have to crash this post because I'm having an issue quite similar.

I've been building a HUD from almost scratch and everything seems to be in order except the following issue.

I'm using the following columns:
1.cnt_p_raise_first_in_15BB
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made = tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 0 and 15, 1, 0])

2.cnt_p_raise_first_in_15BB_NAI
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 0 and 15, 1, 0])

For some reason I can see the stats fine under the main HUD screen, however when I use it in the POP-UP, I can't see stats at all, they are blank.

Screensthos attached below

Can someone help please?

Thanks,

Nati.
Attachments
MainHUD.jpg
POPupRFI.jpg
POPupRFI.jpg (28.14 KiB) Viewed 764 times
natig4

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:45 pm

Try rebuilding your custom cache (Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild) otherwise report this to us in a Support Ticket with your log file so we can see what's going on in the background:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby natig4 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:55 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Try rebuilding your custom cache (Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild) otherwise report this to us in a Support Ticket with your log file so we can see what's going on in the background:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

That solved everything, thanks!
natig4

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:22 pm

Thanks for confirming.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles