Bet vs Miss Delayed CBet

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Bet vs Miss Delayed CBet

Postby Huttydr » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:53 pm

Good afternoon!!!, let's see what you think of this stat. It's about the bet when the opponent with the OOP initiative checks the flop and after our check on the flop he checks the turn again and then we bet.

Bet vs missed delayed cbet:
(cnt_t_float_vs_delayed / cnt_t_float_vs_delayed_opp) * 100

cnt_t_float_vs_delayed: sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise and lookup_actions_p.action = 'C|CC' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet), 1, 0])
cnt_t_float_vs_delayed_opp: sum(if[ (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise and lookup_actions_p.action = 'C|CC' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X' AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet_def_opp), 1, 0])
Huttydr
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:35 pm

Re: Bet vs Miss Delayed CBet

Postby Huttydr » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:19 pm

Huttydr wrote:Good afternoon!!!, let's see what you think of this stat. It's about the bet when the opponent with the OOP initiative checks the flop and after our check on the flop he checks the turn again and then we bet.

Bet vs missed delayed cbet:
(cnt_t_float_vs_delayed / cnt_t_float_vs_delayed_opp) * 100

cnt_t_float_vs_delayed: sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise and lookup_actions_p.action = 'C|CC' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet), 1, 0])
cnt_t_float_vs_delayed_opp: sum(if[ (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise and lookup_actions_p.action = 'C|CC' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X' AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet_def_opp), 1, 0])


I correct in turn they would not be cbet so i change AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet_def_opp for AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet_facing=0
Huttydr
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:35 pm

Re: Bet vs Miss Delayed CBet

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:34 am

Huttydr wrote:lookup_actions_p.action = 'C|CC'

This will not work as with = you are specifying the players preflop action is C|CC which isn't possible. You will need to use OR or SIMILAR TO instead e.g:

lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR lookup_actions_p.action = 'CC'

lookup_actions_p.action SIMILAR TO 'C|CC'
Huttydr wrote:lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X'

Here you can use = as you are specifying the flop action is a check. It will still work fine with LIKE but that is typically used in cases where _ or % are used as well. For more information on pattern matching in PostgreSQL see this guide.
Huttydr wrote:cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position

This will not work for multiway pots where the player acts after the preflop raiser but has another player behind them. You can specify that there are only two players on the flop or for multiway hands you can compare the position of the player to the preflop raiser - see the default float columns. This post has information on how the actors and aggressors strings work while this thread and this thread discuss how you can compare/test the strings
Huttydr wrote:AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp

You are already specifying that the player checked the flop and didn't take any further actions therefore they couldn't have faced a bet so you don't actually need this.
Huttydr wrote:I correct in turn they would not be cbet so i change AND NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet_def_opp for AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet_facing=0

t_bet_facing isnt a boolean (flg) it is an amount (amt):

cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing

Also it is impossible to face a bet of zero value so you cannot use that. For the purposes of your statistic you can use this instead:

cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 12805
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Bet vs Miss Delayed CBet

Postby Huttydr » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:16 pm

thank you very much for your help! and very interesting the post you shared with me, I'm still a newbie.

action:sum(if[ (lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet), 1, 0])


opp: sum(if[ (lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' and and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp), 1, 0])

it´s could be fine?
Huttydr
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:35 pm

Re: Bet vs Miss Delayed CBet

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:21 pm

Huttydr wrote:thank you very much for your help! and very interesting the post you shared with me, I'm still a newbie.

action:sum(if[ (lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet), 1, 0])


opp: sum(if[ (lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' and and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp), 1, 0])

it´s could be fine?

That will work but there are still some things to consider depending on exactly what you want:

1. You are only using lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' so hands where the players preflop actions are 'CC' (e.g. limp-calling) are not going to be counted.

2. You are not reusing all of the code from the default float columns and by default they are for single raised pots only. Is that what you want or do you want include 3Bet+ pots as well? If you do then that would impact #1 also since you'd also need to include other preflop actions such as 'RC'.

If you can clarify that then we can get the statistic completed. Also note that if you would like to include multiway hands then that is just a case of simply copying the code from the default columns so it's isn't a problem to do that either.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 12805
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron