Custom HUD Stat queries

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom HUD Stat queries

Postby nprodromidis » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:15 pm

Q1. Why some stats do not show the (total actions/ total opportunities) in brackets in the HUD ?
Is there a way to enforce this?

Q2. Is donk bet turn/river also including limped pots?
Is this the case for donk flop too?

Q3. Which other stats behave similarly into including the limped pots too into them?
I.e. probe t/r , float stats, bet / raise stats etc.

Q4.
cnt_f_face_xr_raise=
Code: Select all
sum(if[substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 2 for 1) = 'R'
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise
AND ((tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2
AND substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_f from 2 for 1)::int > tourney_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_s)), 1, 0])

I am having hard time understanding the substring in the above stat.
What use does the ::int have ?

Q5.
I wanted to create the Number of times player on the BB faced a delayed CBet OTT and a Barrel OTR and FOLDED.
cnt_t_delay_AND_Barrel_def_action_FOLD_limp_pot=
Code: Select all
sum(if[ (lookup_positions.flg_bb) AND NOT (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise = 0 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp) AND (lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X') AND
(lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'XC') AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0) AND lookup_actions_r.action LIKE 'XF' , 1, 0])

The stat appear to work well

(lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'XC')

Would this dim unnecessary the inclusion of the following 2 lines?
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp)
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0)
Or they still are needed?

Thanks in advance :)
nprodromidis

Re: Custom HUD Stat queries

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:30 am

nprodromidis wrote:Q1. Why some stats do not show the (total actions/ total opportunities) in brackets in the HUD ?

In order for the times/opportunities values to appear in tooltips the value expression for the statistic needs to be in the following format:

(a / b) * 100
nprodromidis wrote:Q2. Is donk bet turn/river also including limped pots?
Is this the case for donk flop too?

Donks can only be made when there was an aggressor on the previous street so while it is possible for the the turn and river to be donked in limped pots it's not possible for a player to donk the flop since there was no preflop aggressor.
nprodromidis wrote:Q3. Which other stats behave similarly into including the limped pots too into them?
I.e. probe t/r , float stats, bet / raise stats etc.

Float and probe statistics do not include any limped pots as they require a preflop aggressor. Using the 'Configure -> Statistics' menu option in PokerTracker 4 you can view descriptions and formulas for all the statistics. When a statistic is selected you can view a description and formula for it on the 'Details' tab.
nprodromidis wrote:I am having hard time understanding the substring in the above stat.
What use does the ::int have ?

See this thread and this thread for details on that.
nprodromidis wrote:(lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'XC')

Would this dim unnecessary the inclusion of the following 2 lines?
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp)
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0)
Or they still are needed?

You still need to use tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 as it's possible for the player to 'XC' versus a turn raise (in multiway pots).
Flag_Hippo

Re: Custom HUD Stat queries

Postby nprodromidis » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:08 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
nprodromidis wrote:Q1. Why some stats do not show the (total actions/ total opportunities) in brackets in the HUD ?

In order for the times/opportunities values to appear in tooltips the value expression for the statistic needs to be in the following format:

(a / b) * 100

WOW! This was something i would never figure out of my own hehe.
Thanks Hippo you have me covered all makes a lot more sense now. 8-)
nprodromidis

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles