Hand report not validating

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hand report not validating

Postby Jackntigger » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:18 am

Hi, When I'm in a hand report and creating an expression, when I select "insert" to try to find a statistic to insert, many of my statistics aren't there. If a statistic doesn't show up on the list, it won't validate.
So for example - #Fold to PF 3Bet After Raise# > 50 - validates in a player report (when I select "insert" in a player report, I can find the stat - Fold to PF 3Bet After Raise) but that stat does not show up in a hand report as a statistic I can select and so it doesn't validate.
Is there a trick I can use to get all my stats to validate in a hand report?
Jackntigger

Re: Hand report not validating

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:31 am

Player statistics and hand statistics are not the same thing.

Go to 'Configure -> Statistics' and at the top there are two tabs for 'Players' and 'Hand'.

The 'Players' tab will display all player statistics and columns and these are used in player reports (a report with player statistics such as 'VPIP', 'PFR' and 'Fold to PF 3Bet After Raise').

The 'Hands' tab will display all hand statistics and columns and these are used in hand reports (a report that list individual hands with hand statistics such as 'Hole Cards', 'Winner' and Final Hand').

Player statistics are not available for use in hand reports (and vice versa) and generally players statistics wouldn't make sense in terms of being displayed at an individual hand level but you could build a custom hand statistic for that depending on what you want to see for each specific hand.

Also if you want to filter hands in a hand report based on the statistics of the players in those hands then that would require a custom filter expression that uses a subquery. For more on how SELECT works see here.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles