in blinds -- facing xbb raise size.

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

in blinds -- facing xbb raise size.

Postby YellowYes » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:24 am

I want to filter for hands where I was in SB/ BB ... and faced an open from EP/HJ/CO/BTN for above 4xBB+ open raise size. Is this possible?
YellowYes

Re: in blinds -- facing xbb raise size.

Postby superhans » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:28 pm

Hi,

I'm searching for a similar thing right now. Wanna see which hands population openraises above a specific amt of BB in tournaments, for example above 3,5x.
I managed to get a Quick filter for that with:

NOT (Raised All-in Preflop)
AND
Sizes Calculated in Big Blinds Preflop Action FAced With Siez 2Bet Preflop 3.5 and 7
AND
Hands Went to Showdown
AND
NOT (Faced All-in Preflop)

- I selected the All-ins cause I don't wanna see the shoves, just the hands which are unnormal Big openraised
- Hands went to showdown, cause I wanne see the hand ;-)

For your solution I guess you can add:

Hand Details --> Player Position -Preflop: Postionen 8 and 9
AND
"another stat for the position of villian, which I also don't know" I guess a mod can answer thi, sry.

If a mod comes to this topic here maybe I may add a similar question:
Can I visualize this Range of hands which population Openraises >3,5x?
superhans

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:00 am

YellowYes wrote:I want to filter for hands where I was in SB/ BB ... and faced an open from EP/HJ/CO/BTN for above 4xBB+ open raise size. Is this possible?

You can filter for your position and the position of the first raiser in 'Hand Details -> Player Position'.

Add a filter for no limpers (Hand Details -> Preflop Limping That Occurred) so the first raise is an open.

You can filter for the size of 2Bet faced in 'Actions & Opportunities -> Preflop -> Preflop Actions Encountered With Sizes'.

Guide: Filters

Bear in mind that the size of the raise faced is the amount the player needs to call so if a player open raises to 5BB then the BB only needs to call 4BB.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:02 am

superhans wrote:Can I visualize this Range of hands which population Openraises >3,5x?

You can add the 'Hole Cards' statistic to an 'All Players' report.
Flag_Hippo

Postby superhans » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:43 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
superhans wrote:Can I visualize this Range of hands which population Openraises >3,5x?

You can add the 'Hole Cards' statistic to an 'All Players' report.

Ok but with that report I can't open the hands to check if my filter is working correct...
If I use this filter in a All-Player Report I got different results than in a Hand Report:

(NOT (Raised All-In Preflop )) AND (Hands Went to Showdown) AND (NOT (Faced All-In Preflop)) AND (2Bet Size BB Between 4 and 7)
superhans

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:50 am

Are you turning off the 'Filter on Active Player' option via 'Filters -> Add New Expression Filters'? That is turned on by default when creating a new hand report.
Flag_Hippo

Postby superhans » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:08 am

Yes If I turn that of I just see my hands in the All Player report the same as in my Player report.
But thats not the target. I am not able to see Hands villians open with an unnormal sizing
superhans

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:37 pm

superhans wrote:Yes If I turn that of I just see my hands in the All Player report the same as in my Player report.

You are turning ON the 'Filter on Active Player' in the 'All Players Report'? That isn't what I suggested you do and doing that will just effectively turn it into a 'Player Report'. I said you should turn OFF the 'Filter on Active Player' option in the HAND REPORT since it is turned on by default there.
superhans wrote:But thats not the target. I am not able to see Hands villians open with an unnormal sizing

You can in an 'All Players Report' with the hole cards statistic added or in a 'Hand Report' with the 'Filter on Active Player' turned off. If you don't want your own hole card data mixed in then also add a filter for NOT (Player Is Hero).
Flag_Hippo

Postby superhans » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:40 am

Thanks Flag_Hippo, I got it. Had a mistake in the different report types and a misstake in my quick filter.
superhans

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles