BvB Fold % vs size

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

BvB Fold % vs size

Postby Mightyork » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:01 pm

Hey, I want to build 3 columns to replicate 1 stat from the Built-in ones: BB vs SB Open - Fold, but I want it to show fold for sizes between 2.25-2.75bb from the SB.

Here it would only show the instances where the raise made was between 2.25 and 2.75 chips, NOT Big Blinds, right? If yes, how do I change the expression to consider BBs, not chips?

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action='F' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=9 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made BETWEEN 2.25 and 2.75, 1, 0])

Also then, I should just do the same for call and 3bet columns and build the stat, correct?

Thanks guys! :D (I'm still a noob at making stats :P )
Mightyork

Re: BvB Fold % vs size

Postby Mightyork » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:39 pm

I tried to make the expression work in the following way:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action='F' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=9 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 2.25 and 2.75, 1,0])

Would this show me the times BB folded to a 2.25x-2.75x steal from SB?
Mightyork

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:19 am

Mightyork wrote:(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 2.25 and 2.75, 1,0])

Anything using tourney_hand_player_statistics is specific to the player the statistic is written for so you cannot use this for the BB as they are not the player making a raise of this size. You can use this instead:

Code: Select all
((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind) / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 2.25 AND 2.75

The size of any bet/raise faced is the amount the player needs to call which is why amt_blind has been added here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Mightyork » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:00 am

Understood, thank you very much! :)

Another thing: when limping preflop and and facing a raise should 'raise_facing' or '2_bet_facing' be used?
Eg. I want to see the situations where SB faced a BB raise after open limping preflop (SB was the first to open the action and limped)

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 3 and 3.5, 1, 0])

OR

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 3 and 3.5, 1, 0])
Mightyork

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:48 am

Mightyork wrote:Another thing: when limping preflop and and facing a raise should 'raise_facing' or '2_bet_facing' be used?
Eg. I want to see the situations where SB faced a BB raise after open limping preflop (SB was the first to open the action and limped)

amt_p_raise_facing is the size of the last preflop raise faced by the player which in this scenario will not necessarily be the 2Bet so use amt_p_2bet_facing for this.
Mightyork wrote:sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 3 and 3.5, 1, 0])

What size of raise did you want covered here? As I mentioned in my original reply you need to bear in mind that the size of the raise faced by a player is the amount they need to call so this will be fine if you want to count hands where the BB 2Bets to between 4 and 4.5BB total. If you only want to count hands where the BB raised to between 3 and 3.5BB then you either need to add 1BB to the size of the raised faced to account for that (or use BETWEEN 2 and 2.5 without the BB adjustment). Finally if you are specifying that the player is facing a 2Bet of a specific size then tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise is redundant and not needed.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Mightyork » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:09 pm

Thanks again for the quick answers! :)

Yes, I forgot to add the
Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind
when making the stat again as I wanted to cover 3 to 3.5bb

Very much appreciated! :D Have a nice day!
Mightyork

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:36 am

tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind is the amount the player posted so in this case that is 0.5BB. Add tourney_blinds.amt_bb instead since the player has completed the BB.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles