Last aggressor

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Last aggressor

Postby Evoke_89 » Thu May 06, 2021 3:39 pm

Hi,

So i'm trying to improve my codes and make them as simple as possible. Now I have a pretty cool "Pot Type" stat, I don't need some of my custom report stats anymore.

A couple of stats I am trying to convert (hopefully with one rule for all) is my "attack" and "defend" stats.

Eg- either:

1) I was the last aggressor preflop (attack).

2) I was not the last aggressor preflop (defense).

Before converting I have one stat for each pot type, but now I am looking for the most basic way to divide attack situations from defense situations. I thought there was a "last_aggresor" expression, but looking at some sats I can't see any that use it (I looked at donk, cbet, float stats).

Can you point me in the right direction of an expression that will work the same, regardless of pot type?

Thank you
Evoke_89

Re: Last aggressor

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 07, 2021 7:07 am

Evoke_89 wrote:I thought there was a "last_aggresor" expression

val_p_raise_aggressor_pos is the position of the last player other than the active player to raise.
Evoke_89 wrote:1) I was the last aggressor preflop (attack).

You can compare your position to the position of the last aggressor with:

Code: Select all
char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) > 1 and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int

Evoke_89 wrote:2) I was not the last aggressor preflop (defense).

Code: Select all
char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) > 1 and cash_hand_player_statistics.position != substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles