PokerKing - Jackpot games filter

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PokerKing - Jackpot games filter

Postby Any2Maniac » Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 am

Hi there!
After trying some games at PokerKing (WPN) - I found out that Jackpot games are tracking by PT4 as MTT and STT (both) in results.

At the same time, I can't filter it by just a "3max", because there is a strange defect with the "on-demand" tourneys - they also being collected as "3max".

The decision should be pretty simple - I need to filter the list by "Avg Players=3", but I just can't find the parameter of "Avg Player" in filters, only in report stats.

I made several attempts with advanced filters but both "avg_players=3" and "avg players=3" are not valid.

Thanks in advance for any of your pieces of advice!
Any2Maniac

Re: PokerKing - Jackpot games filter

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat May 15, 2021 5:13 am

There aren't any built-in filters for that and unfortunately there is a known issue which also prevents me from providing you with a custom expression filter for this but if you send us a sample of hand history and tournament summary files which are being detected incorrectly then we can see if the detection rules can be updated. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your files to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option on a Windows machine:

Guide: Processed Files
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles