Trying to make stat for omaha8 preflop positional awareness

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Trying to make stat for omaha8 preflop positional awareness

Postby cookjackie » Fri May 14, 2021 2:41 pm

I dont know anything about script at all but the preflop positional awareness stat is (cnt_p_rfi_btn / cnt_p_open_opp_btn) / (cnt_p_rfi_ep / cnt_p_open_opp_ep)
I'd like a stat that tells me how often they play from these positions vs times they dont except not just from rfi since so many people have taken a 95-100% limping strat in omaha8. So it'd be their vpip lp vs their vpip ep. Or it could be how many times this person is seeing the flop from EP vs how many times they see a flop from LP.
I don't know if this stat would be too difficult to make. I've tried a bunch of different things to make this stat but I just keep getting 'Invalid Value Expression'
cookjackie

Re: Trying to make stat for omaha8 preflop positional awaren

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat May 15, 2021 5:14 am

Have you created custom columns for your statistic? You can only create a new statistic if the columns exist for it and if they do not exist you will get an 'Invalid Value Expression' error. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles