Range visualizer blind vs blind

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Range visualizer blind vs blind

Postby Maarten Rummens » Sun May 23, 2021 9:15 am

Dear peoples,

I would like to use the range visualizer for my blind vs blind play.
So basically I guess I'll have to split this up into:

- folded to the SB
--> what is my limping range
--> what is my raising range
--> all-in range

- In the BB if folded to SB
--> check back range
--> calling range
--> raising range
--> shoving range

I guess this is quite a lot, but I personally have no clue where to start as I'm stuck on how to filter for Bvb situations for my range.
Happy to elaborate if needed.

Many thanks for people who are give me so pointers.

Kind regards,
Maarten
Maarten Rummens

Re: Range visualizer blind vs blind

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 25, 2021 6:32 am

Maarten Rummens wrote:- folded to the SB
--> what is my limping range
--> what is my raising range
--> all-in range

For raising range select the 'Raise First In%' heatmap statistic and the SB position.

For limping there is a 'Preflop Open Limp (Limp First In)' custom statistic in the Download Warehouse. Statistics can be added/removed to the visualizer using the spanner icon. You can also use a filter for limping and having the opportunity to open the pot.

Going all-in would require a custom statistic - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different. There may be some similar stats if you search this forum or the Download Warehouse.
Maarten Rummens wrote:- In the BB if folded to SB
--> check back range
--> calling range
--> raising range
--> shoving range

Those would all need custom statistics. If you want to see your ranges depending on what the SB actually does (limp/raise) then:

a) There are built-in statistics called 'BB vs SB Open - Call' and 'BB vs SB Open 3Bet'.

b) There is a 'Raise With SB Limper When in BB' custom statistic in the Download Warehouse.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles