Iso Limp Range

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Iso Limp Range

Postby Zeppelmore » Mon May 31, 2021 10:59 am

Hi guys!
I have a question about a PT4 statistic / filter.
We are in the dynamic ISO-LIMPER / S.
I have noticed that if the opponent's chair bets dead blind (before the cards are dealt) in a position at the table in front of the user's chair, this is not counted as limp. Consequently, it is not counted in the '' First action opportunities to raise limpers '' filter.
Once again if we want to filter our action by number of limpers and see a chair pointing dead blind and the next chair limping (1 real limp and both in front of us) for PT4 this is an iso-raise vs single limper opportunity.
Ok, this is all correct; PT4 distinguishes dead blinds from real limp.
But I would like to include all cases in which the player has the opportunity to iso raise vs single limper, be it a real limp or a chair that bets dead blind.

Is there any way to make this appear in the report?
If not, would it be possible to tell me what to add to this query to get what I want?
PGadmin sql language:
Code: Select all
SELECT(case when ActionOpportunities = 0 then - 1
             else cast(ActionCount as real) / ActionOpportunities
         end) as result
         FROM(SELECT   sum(case when S.flg_p_first_raise AND NOT S.flg_p_open_opp then 1 else 0 end)
         as ActionCount,
         sum(case when S.cnt_p_face_limpers > 0 then 1 else 0 end)
         as ActionOpportunities
         FROM   player as P, cash_hand_player_statistics as S, cash_hand_summary as HS
         WHERE   S.id_player = P.id_player AND
                   ((((((char_length(HS.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 AND (position((case when(char_length(HS.str_aggressors_p) < 2) then '' else (substring(HS.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)) end) in HS.str_actors_p) - 1) = 1) OR (HS.cnt_players_f > 0 and char_length(HS.str_aggressors_p) = 1 AND HS.cnt_players_f - 1 = 1) OR (HS.cnt_players_f = 0 and char_length(HS.str_aggressors_p) = 1 and 1 = 0)))))) and
                   S.position = 0 AND
         S.id_gametype = 1 AND
         HS.id_hand = S.id_hand AND
         P.id_site = 400 AND
         P.player_name LIKE 'xxxxxxx') foo

This query return the % of tome a player iso raise from the BTN a single limper; How include all times is facing not a real limper but a single dead blind poster? And how to exclude cases when there is a real limper and one (or more) dead blind poster?
Zeppelmore

Re: Iso Limp Range

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:06 am

There isn't a direct method with the database schema that I can see to achieve this since those blinds are not recorded in the actors/aggressors strings but you could test for the absence/presence of these blinds using a subquery like this (although I don't know how to incorporate that into your SQL):

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (select chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps where chps.flg_blind_db)

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand NOT in (select chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps where chps.flg_blind_db)

So if this was true and no limpers were faced there was at least one dead blind but I don't know of a method to determine the number of blinds posted. If it wasn't true then you would know that the player was only facing limpers.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles