raise bet ip

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

raise bet ip

Postby WaitWaitW » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:56 am

Hi !
I've made a custom stat to see global raise ip on turn 2way :
cnt_t_raise_facebet_ip_2w / cnt_t_facebet_ip_2w * 100
with
cnt_t_raise_facebet_ip_2w = sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp) and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_has_position and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_t = 2 and lookup_actions_t.action = 'R%', 1, 0])
and
cnt_t_facebet_ip_2w = sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp) and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_has_position and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_t = 2, 1, 0])

When I look at the stat, it seems to work... but I'm at 0/225, and my stat "raise T donk bet" is at 40. I'm nearly sure I have situations where I'm 2way turn and I raise donk bet, so where is my mistake ?

TY :)
WaitWaitW

Re: raise bet ip

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:47 am

WaitWaitW wrote:lookup_actions_t.action = 'R%'

Using '=' means that the specified action has to match exactly and '%' is not a valid action. Use 'LIKE' instead of '=' because you want it to match any sequence of zero or more characters there rather than specifically checking for that character.
Flag_Hippo

Postby WaitWaitW » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:56 am

thanks a lot !
WaitWaitW

Postby WaitWaitW » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:15 pm

in the same spirit I have 0 raise ip when I have 21 raise donkbet and 16 raise cbet...
Raise F Bet ip 2way = (raise_f_bet_ip_2way / face_bet_ip_2way) * 100
with
raise_f_bet_ip_2way = sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position AND cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'R%', 1, 0])
and
face_bet_ip_2way = sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position AND cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

(I have put the 'LIKE' this time :roll: )
WaitWaitW

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:48 am

That looks fine. Have you rebuilt your custom database cache? (Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild)
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles