Hand Visualizer Filter

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hand Visualizer Filter

Postby Bloodbeard » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:23 am

On the Holdem Hand Visualizer is there a way to remove hands from the report, specifically ones that I have only played a few times?

For example, I don't like seeing the report showing that 100% of the time I will 3 bet 43s in the BB because of the 1 time I did it. Did it once, so it's true that 1 out of 1 times, I 3 bet that hand, but it seems illogical to include it in a chart that is supposed to show tendencies.

I only want to see hands I've played at least 20 times. There is no need to look at stats on a hand I've played 5 times in SB over 40K hands. It is mathematically irrelevant so why it is included is beyond me.
Bloodbeard

Re: Hand Visualizer Filter

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:01 pm

Bloodbeard wrote:On the Holdem Hand Visualizer is there a way to remove hands from the report, specifically ones that I have only played a few times?

You can add a filter for the hole cards you want to exclude via 'Hand Values -> Hole Cards Range Selection' and then NOT that filter.
Bloodbeard wrote:For example, I don't like seeing the report showing that 100% of the time I will 3 bet 43s in the BB because of the 1 time I did it.

I don't see how it's possible for the 'Holdem Hand Visualizer' grid to be telling you that you are 3betting 43s 100% of the time if you have only done it once. With 'Value' selected there will be a number under each hole card combo with the specific value for the statistic and the background color will also be shaded (dark green -> light green) according to the frequencies. If you have 'Range' selected each number will be how much of your range that is so if you have only done it once it would display a low number for that combo (and again shaded accordingly). If necessary please attach a screenshot of your entire PokerTracker 4 report window either here or privately in a Support Ticket so we can see what you are seeing.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Bloodbeard » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:57 pm

So is there a way to only show hands in the visualizer that I've played more than 20 times?
Bloodbeard

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:44 am

That isn't possible.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles