More Filter options

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

More Filter options

Postby BeconNotts » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:31 pm

Hi, I am currently writing a dissertation on tilt in poker and would like advice or help on the following query.

In my reports, I would like to filter all wins/ losses over a certain amount (e.g. $50) and then see the 12 hands following the win/loss to see if the AF and VPIP changes from the players average to see if big wins/losses send players on tilt.

Does anyone know how to filter win/losses above an amount with 12 successive hands following it?

If you need have any follow up questions feel free to ask.
BeconNotts

Re: More Filter options

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:08 am

You can filter for the win/loss amount via 'Hand Details -> Win/Loss':

Guide: Filters

but that isn't going to give you any hands that don't fit that criteria so you will not see 'x' hands played after each win/loss of that amount. Even if you were to note the hand numbers for each of these hands then there isn't a simple way to filter for that since hand numbers will not be sequential for an individual player since they go up for every hand played on a site but you could filter the hands by date/time (GMT) instead if you know the date/time of each large win/loss::

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.date_played between 'YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS' AND 'YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS'

You can only use expression filters like this in a custom report in the 'My Reports' section. Click the 'Filters' link and select 'Add New Expression Filters'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles