some kind of bug of custom statistics

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

some kind of bug of custom statistics

Postby vaflesneks » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:51 am

hi there i have made limp fold vs izo between 4-5 BB. it is happening on HU. and the stats are not working as expected. i have tried rebuilding custom cache, but no results

It is showing 200 percent, since the maximum should be 100. attached link of the problem (all other stats are working fine)
https://gyazo.com/91448dca47b727ac770100eef4879678

the formula is :

Limp fold vs 4-5x izo = (cnt_p_limp_fold_4_5_total_ne / cnt_p_limp_faceraise_4_5_total_n) * 100

cnt_p_limp_fold_4_5_ne = sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF' AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_blinds.amt_bb) / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 4 AND 5, 1, 0])

cnt_p_limp_faceraise_4_5_total_n = sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_blinds.amt_bb) / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 4 AND 5, 1, 0])

i do not find, what is wrong. could you please help me out?
vaflesneks

Re: some kind of bug of custom statistics

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:23 pm

I cannot reproduce this issue with your statistic so please attach the sample of hands generating that result either here or privately in a Support Ticket along with your custom statistic.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles