Using Live HUD Stats

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Using Live HUD Stats

Postby Vladislav1975 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:30 am

Dear moderators, I use PT v4. 15. 34. Please give me a link by clicking on which i can read: how to create custom stats using Live statistics in PT v4. 15. 34 in the same way as here: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=22599&p=139242#p147574 (see the item "Using Live HUD Stats" at the very bottom).
Vladislav1975

Re: Using Live HUD Stats

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:18 pm

For an overview of how to use custom stats in PT4 please read the Custom Stats Guide.

Stats (including "live" stats) work the same way in PT4 so the directions you linked still apply, just the field names will be slightly different.
If you search for "live" under stats or columns in the PT4 stat editor then you will see examples of the data available in PT4.
If you have questions about anything specific there we'll be happy to answer them.
WhiteRider

Postby Vladislav1975 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:02 pm

WhiteRider wrote:...
Stats (including "live" stats) work the same way in PT4 so the directions you linked still apply, just the field names will be slightly different.
If you search for "live" under stats or columns in the PT4 stat editor then you will see examples of the data available in PT4.
If you have questions about anything specific there we'll be happy to answer them.

OK, the functions: "live_table_stats (statistics)", " live_player_stats (player, statistics)", leave_table_history_stat( statistics, index ) are described here: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 42#p147574 (see the item "Using Live HUD Stats" at the very bottom) are available (YES or NO) :) in PT v4. 15. 34. ?
Vladislav1975

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:21 pm

It's a while since I read that page, and the "live" data in PT4 is handled a little differently, but that information still exists. They're not done with functions now, but with tables in the database.

Live Player data is in the table "live_cash_player", and live Table data is in "live_cash_table" (there are tourney versions too, of course).

The easiest way to see the full list of available fields is to create a new "Column" in the stat editor (or duplicate one of the existing live stats) and click the "Insert" link.
In the window that opens use the Database Fields tab, and navigate to live_cash_player, live_cash_table, or the tourney version, and on the right you can see all of the available data fields.

Have a look at the "live" stats in the stat editor for a few examples of how to use those fields.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles