fold to turn cbet after calling flop raise

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

fold to turn cbet after calling flop raise

Postby akiba » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:24 am

has this stat been created? if not, how do i do it?
akiba

Re: fold to turn cbet after calling flop raise

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:50 am

There isn't a built in stat for that but you could do that with a custom statistic - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different. There may also be some similar stats if you search this forum or the Download Warehouse and you can edit them if they are not exactly what you are after.
Flag_Hippo

Postby akiba » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:06 pm

I altered this pre-existing stat:

(cnt_p_3bet_t_cbet_def_action_call / cnt_p_3bet_t_cbet_def_opp) * 100

to come up with this:

(cnt_f_2bet_t_cbet_def_action_fold / cnt_f_2bet_t_cbet_def_opp) * 100

but it's invalid. Why's that?
akiba

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:10 am

When columns do not exist you get an 'Invalid Value Expression' error so that would mean you haven't created those columns in the 'Columns' section. Also bear in mind that you cannot create new statistics just by changing column names - columns contain expressions and those need to be created/edited too so they count the situation you want. Go to 'Configure -> Statistics', select the 'Columns' tab and look at the 'cnt_p_3bet_t_cbet_def_action_call' column. Here you will see code in the 'Expression' box and these custom columns are what you need to create first before using the names of your custom columns in the value expression of a custom statistic. Please read to the guides I linked you to in this post and the example I posted here so you can better understand how this works.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles