VPIP 20BB

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: VPIP 20BB

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:08 am

KAIOU wrote:I re-check vpip 20/10 and it seems something get wrong

You have to make the changes for all of the columns/expressions in the initial stat so for VPIP you need to make the same changes to cnt_hands and cnt_walks as well.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KAIOU » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:11 pm

Thank you so much for your help , I think Now it's complet and done, well done.

I did not know it's so usefull also for open shove in bb 10/20 or similar , if is it made ok I will share on customization . thank you again .
Attachments
vpip_10_20.PNG
KAIOU

Postby KAIOU » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:40 pm

THIS THE POP UP WITH 10/20 VPIP PFR AND OPEN SHOVE 10/20
Attachments
10_20.7z
(1.79 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
KAIOU

Postby KAIOU » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:32 pm

Hello Andrea,
Thank you for contacting us

We permit tools and services that monitor and display numerically based statistics in-game but make use of only information which you have accumulated through your own play. Such tools are commonly referred to as hand history trackers, and they typically provide a heads-up display (HUD) to show the gameplay statistics of other players at the table.

We do not permit filtering by stack size. Further information about what is permitted and what is not you can find down below:

Such tools may:

Display an unlimited number of numerically based statistics on the frequencies of specific actions having occurred by the respective player, providing it is calculated from hands in which the end-user personally participated in.
Include 'pop-up' based HUD functionality to further display additional statistics.
Alter the color of an individual statistic based on two different thresholds. For example, a HUD may show a VPIP statistic in red if it is less than 20%, white if it is between 20%-30% and green if it is greater than 30%. However, the thresholds must be raw values and cannot be dynamically calculated or population-percentile based.
However, such tools may not:

Have statistics which are split based on card values. For example, AGGRESSION FREQUENCY is fine, AGGRESSION FREQUENCY ON FLUSH DRAW BOARDS is not. Similarly, COUNT OF AKO WHEN 3-BET would also be prohibited.
Dynamically change which statistics are shown after the cards are dealt. For example, displaying FOLD TO CBET but only after a flop is seen is prohibited.
Dynamically change which statistics are shown based on player/opponent tendencies. For example, displaying FOLD TO CBET but only for players that have high folds to continuation bets is prohibited.
Rate, label, categorize or stereotype players based on their tendencies.
Display graphical representations of more than one numerical data point. For example, bet size/hand strength scatter plots are prohibited but a 0-100 'temperature gauge' representation of a player’s VPIP is permitted.
Display statistics or information that is not based upon the corresponding opponent’s details. For example, displaying any hand chart is prohibited.
Our intention here is that we wish to permit players to recall gameplay information that they have observed through their own play. At the same time, we don't wish for the data to be displayed in a manner that provides too much guidance to the end user on the appropriate action to take in a given situation.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Best of luck at the tables!

Regards,

John
Stars Game Integrity

So I can not to use a customized bb stat? right? but only for out of session ?

Altought I don't filter by pokertracker I can replace hud based on bb so I break the rule anyway , maybe is it tollerated on spin that is the historical use BB sistem ?
KAIOU

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:30 am

KAIOU wrote:So I can not to use a customized bb stat? right?

You can use custom statistics based on stack size on PokerStars as that data isn't being filtered dynamically on all statistics as blind levels/stack sizes change. If you would like to access the correct details you can download the Third Party Tools and Services Policy Reference Guide that PokerStars provides for software developers from here:

PokerStars Third Party Tools and Services Policy Reference Guide

The specific part of that guide for filtering HUD statistics based on stack sizes says:

PokerStars Third Party Tools and Services Policy Reference Guide wrote:HUDs may not dynamically change based on any details of the current game state, aside from game format and opponent usernames. For example, altering statistics shown based on stack sizes or table position is prohibited.

PokerTracker 4 was updated to comply with this change on 29th March 2019 - see the release notes here.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles