custom stat Folding to a CBET IP

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

custom stat Folding to a CBET IP

Postby accountant83 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:43 am

Hi, I tried to build a custom stat for folding to a CBET in position (see JPG file below) to add to my HUD. But he didn't build it up in the right way because he gives the following remark: "Invalide Value Expression" . Can someone correct me ? Thanks a bunch , Gert
Attachments
custom stat fold Cbet IP.JPG
error while building stat for folding to a continuation bet in position
accountant83

Re: custom stat Folding to a CBET IP

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:06 pm

You have to add that code to the expressions of the columns used by the original statistic and not directly in the statistic itself. When you have the new columns then you can create a new statistic that uses them. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough.

Also you do not need to create a custom statistic to display that information in your HUD. You can do this via the 'Item Properties' tab at the top right of the HUD Profile Editor window. Select the stat you wish to configure and scroll down to where it says 'Has Position'. So if you want to do 'Fold to F CBet IP' you would select the 'Fold to F CBet' stat, and change the 'Has Position' item property to 'In Position on Flop'. This works for any of the postflop stats in our library. Also you can choose any of the 6 major positions (Early, Middle, Cutoff, Button, Small Blind, Big Blind) for any preflop stats.
Flag_Hippo

Postby accountant83 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:58 am

Thanks a lot! Thats very helpful and saves me a lot of time building my HUD.And it opens doors to ways of gathering information that I didn't realise were possible. One more question: Another way is to create the same info for for instance folding CBET IP and OOP into a Custom Report. Annexed a screenscot of my attempt. I manage to find the desired figures in two steps by using the filter. What i try to do now is create one report with both the figures for CBET IP and OOP next to each other in a saved customed report. I don't succed in using the foreseen column and the related expression for that. Thanks in advance!
Attachments
custom stat fold Cbet IP or OOP.JPG
accountant83

Postby pat_viral » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:07 am

pat_viral

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:35 pm

Yes if you want custom statistics for use in your reports as well then there are versions of those statistics available in the Download Warehouse.
Flag_Hippo

Postby pat_viral » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:43 am

Hello

I do not understand why to say the same thing as me I find this message unitile and it is really like viral pat your message has no interest? this is really what I feel, I just went from HM3 to PT4 for several reasons, speed of the software, possibility of configuring the stats, and especially the 25 $ that HM3 requests per year, and the last one points to customer support there taking people for idiots is really abusing! sorry for my English here I am learning, here I wanted to clarify this message;)

No hard feelings Flag_Hippo ;)

Goodbye
pat_viral

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles