RvPROBE limped

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

RvPROBE limped

Postby vaflesneks » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:31 am

Hi there,
i am trying to create custom stat in HU. What i am trying to achieve is to find out, how often does the opponent in SB ( I am on BB at this situation) raises against my probe in limped and raised pot. So i found the basic formulla and modified it a bit:
cnt_t_probe_def_action_raise = sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and not(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp) and lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'R%', 1, 0])
cnt_t_probe_def_opp = sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and not(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp), 1, 0])

so the raise vs probe in raised pot would be = (cnt_t_probe_def_action_raise / cnt_t_probe_def_off) * 100 . is that correct ?

The problem is i try to achieve the same in limped pot so i added some more stats:

cnt_t_probe_def_action_raise_limped = sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND lookup_actions_p.action NOT LIKE '%R' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and not(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp) and lookup_actions_t.action = 'R', 1, 0])

cnt_t_probe_def_opp_limped = sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND lookup_actions_p.action NOT LIKE '%R' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and not(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp), 1, 0])

I have added here: and NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND lookup_actions_p.action NOT LIKE '%R' (thought also about tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise = 0). My intention was that there were no preflop raises (so the pot is limped)
But that does not work. could you help me solve out my problem?

raise vs probe in limped pot = (cnt_t_probe_def_action_raise_limped / cnt_t_probe_def_opp_limped) * 100
vaflesneks

Re: RvPROBE limped

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:36 pm

By definition in PokerTracker 4 probe bets can only happen in raised pots and since the default columns use tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp that will not work for limped pots as it is not possible for a player to have the opportunity to CBet in limped pots. While you can create a statistic that does something similar for limped pots you cannot use anything in the database schema that references CBets.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles