Reports

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Reports

Postby swisspoker » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:33 am

Hey!

My goal is to see hands from two different accounts in a hand report without having to change the player. Could this be possible by adding a "expression filter" which filters nothing so to speak - and then uncheck "filter on active player"? Hopefully you understand my question.. :D :D

Also I've read that with active expression filters the quick filter dont work anymore. I've tried it and it works?

And last: I've customized the "reportet stats" in a hand report. Is it possible to transfer this "layout" to another hand report, or do I have to do this manually?

Thanks in advance.

Marco
swisspoker

Re: Reports

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:31 pm

swisspoker wrote:My goal is to see hands from two different accounts in a hand report without having to change the player. Could this be possible by adding a "expression filter" which filters nothing so to speak - and then uncheck "filter on active player"?

Yes that's possible. You can either create an alias or use an expression filter for the players you want:

Code: Select all
player.player_name = 'name1' OR player.player_name = 'name2'

swisspoker wrote:Also I've read that with active expression filters the quick filter dont work anymore. I've tried it and it works?

It works but you might find that when using both types of filter in some more complex scenarios that it does not.
swisspoker wrote:And last: I've customized the "reportet stats" in a hand report. Is it possible to transfer this "layout" to another hand report, or do I have to do this manually?

You can duplicate an existing custom hand report and use that as the basis for a new custom hand report but you cannot merge/overwrite the data in one report with data in another.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Reports

Postby swisspoker » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:00 pm

As always the answer you wish for - thanks bud!
swisspoker

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles