Creating New Stats

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Creating New Stats

Postby Mikel Larunbe » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:07 am

Hi there!! I would like to know how to create those 4 stats in PT4 to my reports so I can study some topics (i Have tried but I´m not so good :D ):

1.- BTN Call vs EP-MP Open
2.- BTN 3bet vs EP-MP Open
3.- BTN Call vs CO open
4.- BTN 3bet vs CO Open

I wish you can help me!! Thanks!!
Mikel Larunbe

Re: Creating New Stats

Postby KAIOU » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:06 pm

The vpip include cold call , so difference between vpip and pfr should his cold call, i suppose

You can customize stats that are already available.
Attachments
stat.PNG
KAIOU

Postby Mikel Larunbe » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:37 pm

Hi, yes but what I would like to know is how to create exactly those stats from the exact positions when EP-MP opens anda when CO opens. And also call to 3bet in BTN when EP-MP open and when CO open. I´m looking for the expression to write it in PT4.
Mikel Larunbe

Postby KAIOU » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:12 pm

Mikel Larunbe wrote:Hi, yes but what I would like to know is how to create exactly those stats from the exact positions when EP-MP opens anda when CO opens. And also call to 3bet in BTN when EP-MP open and when CO open. I´m looking for the expression to write it in PT4.

I tried to use this bb 3bet vs SB OPEN , modifying

( cnt_p_bb_v_sb_3bet / cnt_p_bb_v_sb_3bet_opp ) * 100

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'R%' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=9, 1, 0])

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=9 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp, 1, 0])
KAIOU

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles