Creating a C-Bet Float

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Creating a C-Bet Float

Postby Pikdee » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:52 pm

Hi guys I know this is probably already been discussded somewhere in here and not sure how they've worded it.
But here is my version. Is there a stat where I can use. If I'm the pre-flop aggresser and OOP or IP. Where I C-Bet the flop and my oppenents check calls me or Calls my C-Bet. Or are these 2 seperate stats?? Basically I'm looking for a stat I can use if somebody floats my C-Bet or just an ordinary bet on the flop with no pre-flop raiser or if checks to me being the aggressor pre-flop and then floats my c-bet.
Pikdee

Re: Creating a C-Bet Float

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:06 am

Pikdee wrote:Is there a stat where I can use. If I'm the pre-flop aggresser and OOP or IP. Where I C-Bet the flop and my oppenents check calls me or Calls my C-Bet. Or are these 2 seperate stats??

In PokerTracker 4 when a player calls a flop CBet that is covered by the statisitic called 'Call F CBet'. If you want separate IP/OOP versions there are also statistics called 'Call F CBet In Pos' & 'Call F CBet Out Of Pos'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles